We are looking for an experienced Front-End UX Developer to create and implement the user interface experience for a variety of both customer-facing and internal webapps and websites. We are re-working and extending what we have as well as creating new properties, and we are looking for a highly motivated person to expand our UI team. You will design user workflows for new and existing sites, working closely with stakeholders and developers to ensure a highly intuitive, user-friendly, and aesthetic end product that meets business requirements and makes users happy.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Loves to create beautifully crafted websites, that are both intuitive to use and aesthetically pleasing to view
- Able to work with internal stakeholders to define user workflows and experience, as well as website content structure
- Fluent in HTML5 and CSS3
- Able to design new sites and extensions to existing sites
- Able to analyze existing sites for user workflow issues and propose good solutions for them
- Experience in creating and presenting wireframes (with tools such as Balsamiq)
- Experience working with graphic designers to put your wireframes into a concrete proposal
- Good eye for typography, colors, visual hierarchy, and whether things "look right"
- Writes standards-compliant and maintainable HTML and CSS
- Enjoys working in a collaborative, team environment
- Can work well in a distributed setting
- Experience with front-end preprocessors like Sass/Compass, Less, and CoffeeScript
- Experience with templating languages like Django, Smarty, or Mustache
- Experience integrating with CMS tools like Drupal or Expression Engine
- Experience conducting and interpreting usability tests
- Comfortable with version control (we use git)
- Comfortable in a Unix/Mac environment
If you are interested in the above position, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Agency calls please.
TransGaming Inc. is the global leader in the multiplatform deployment of interactive entertainment. TransGaming works with the industry's visionary technology developers including Google, Intel and Apple, as well as leading game publishers such as Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, and Take-Two Interactive to enable and distribute games for Smart TV set-top boxes, the Mac platform, and the web. Headquartered in Toronto, TransGaming is a rapidly-growing innovator in the multi-billion dollar video games sector, expanding its brilliant team with only the most talented and passionate people in the industry.
Being a part of the TransGaming team means being a part of the exciting future of interactive entertainment across multiple platforms. TransGaming employees have the opportunity to work with some of the world's best known game franchises, including Dragon Age, Grand Theft Auto, The SIMS, EVE Online, World Poker Tour, and many more. The company’s partnerships allow our team to work with revolutionary new technologies before they become available to the public.
TransGaming Inc. is an entrepreneurial company that fosters tightly knit teams and offers a high level of industry experience and exposure to its employees. The dynamic and creative company culture promotes a fun and interactive work environment that integrates video games and video game culture into company activities and events throughout the year. For anyone with a high level of skill, enthusiasm and love of gaming, TransGaming allows for endless possibilities!