The Graphic Designer will be the point person responsible for creating the visual identify for TransGaming and all of its business units. The objective is to create and maintain a consistent look and feel across all print and web properties and user interfaces for the company brands. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this role will have ultimate responsibility in setting and enforcing the style guide to protect the TransGaming brand. The successful candidate will have complete control in establishing and instituting best practices as TransGaming builds its corporate profile. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for print graphics, web graphics, and will support the posting of content to the family of TransGaming websites. As well, the Graphic Designer will play a key role in designing the look and feel of the user interface of GameTree TV and related TransGaming products. Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
User Interface Design
- Work with internal teams to develop innovative and effective UI designs
- Identify feature sets and enhancements for the user experience
- Work iteratively with internal teams to execute designs
- Create all visual communication for TransGaming properties
- Establish corporate identity in a multilingual environment
- Ensure brand consistency across multiple products
- Support the design needs of internal and external clients
- Create online and print materials for online, events, retail and sponsorships
- Work with translators to tailor designs to international markets
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Strong understanding of typography, layout and color, grid systems, and attention to pixel–level detail
- Proficient in Adobe CS5 (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Acrobat), MS Office 2010 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) in a Mac environment. Flash experience an asset.
- Proficient in digital-only and print design
- Ability to understand low fidelity wireframes and use them as a guide
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in order to move projects forward
- Good organizational skills; ability to multi-task
- Good interpersonal skills; ability to work within a team in order to leverage expertise throughout the organization
- Good copy editing skills ensuring that text is correct, accurate and ready for publication
- Submission of digital portfolio required.
If you are interested in the above position, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Agency calls please.
TransGaming Inc. is the global leader in the multiplatform deployment of interactive entertainment. TransGaming works with the industry's visionary technology developers including Google, Intel and Apple, as well as leading game publishers such as Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, and Take-Two Interactive to enable and distribute games for Smart TV set-top boxes, the Mac platform, and the web. Headquartered in Toronto, TransGaming is a rapidly-growing innovator in the multi-billion dollar video games sector, expanding its brilliant team with only the most talented and passionate people in the industry.
Being a part of the TransGaming team means being a part of the exciting future of interactive entertainment across multiple platforms. TransGaming employees have the opportunity to work with some of the world's best known game franchises, including Dragon Age, Grand Theft Auto, The SIMS, EVE Online, World Poker Tour, and many more. The company’s partnerships allow our team to work with revolutionary new technologies before they become available to the public.
TransGaming Inc. is an entrepreneurial company that fosters tightly knit teams and offers a high level of industry experience and exposure to its employees. The dynamic and creative company culture promotes a fun and interactive work environment that integrates video games and video game culture into company activities and events throughout the year. For anyone with a high level of skill, enthusiasm and love of gaming, TransGaming allows for endless possibilities!