This is a full time junior HR position with a focus on payroll and benefits administration. This role reports to the HR Manager and works closely with HR Coordinators in our overseas locations. Core job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Administration of all payroll and benefits (new hires, terminations, monthly and biweekly runs)
- Responding to all payroll and benefits related questions and escalating to HR Manager as needed
- Providing monthly payroll and benefits reporting to HR Manager and Director of Finance
- Providing monthly reporting to Finance on US benefits invoices, payroll invoices and WSIB
- Corresponding with payroll and benefits vendors re: employee changes, invoices etc, feedback etc.
- Assisting HR Manager and Director of Finance during annual payroll and benefits renewals, providing recommendations on upgrades, changes etc.
- Managing attendance tracking (data entry, employee changes, answering employee questions, providing monthly and annual reporting to management)
- Performing annual market research on salaries
- Managing the coordination and preliminary resume screening of all co op and recruiting initiatives (job postings, resume screening, interview coordination)
- Assisting with the coordination of all community outreach and employee engagement events
- Maintaining the HR ibay, HR wiki and HRIS and ensuring up to date employee records, agreements, HR policies and procedures
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Completion of Human Resources Degree or Diploma
- The ideal candidate will posses a minimum of 2 years experience as an HR Assistant or Coordinator with experience managing payroll and benefits for a small to medium sized business. International payroll and benefit administration is an asset.
- iWorks, Office, HRIS, payroll and accounting system savvy.
- Dynamic and outgoing person with a passion for HR and Entrepreneurial Business.
- Organized, committed, flexible and detail oriented.
If you are interested in the above position, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Agency calls please.
TransGaming Inc. is the global leader in the multiplatform deployment of interactive entertainment. TransGaming works with the industry's visionary technology developers including Google, Intel and Apple, as well as leading game publishers such as Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, and Take-Two Interactive to enable and distribute games for Smart TV set-top boxes, the Mac platform, and the web. Headquartered in Toronto, TransGaming is a rapidly-growing innovator in the multi-billion dollar video games sector, expanding its brilliant team with only the most talented and passionate people in the industry.
Being a part of the TransGaming team means being a part of the exciting future of interactive entertainment across multiple platforms. TransGaming employees have the opportunity to work with some of the world's best known game franchises, including Dragon Age, Grand Theft Auto, The SIMS, EVE Online, World Poker Tour, and many more. The company’s partnerships allow our team to work with revolutionary new technologies before they become available to the public.
TransGaming Inc. is an entrepreneurial company that fosters tightly knit teams and offers a high level of industry experience and exposure to its employees. The dynamic and creative company culture promotes a fun and interactive work environment that integrates video games and video game culture into company activities and events throughout the year. For anyone with a high level of skill, enthusiasm and love of gaming, TransGaming allows for endless possibilities!